Saturday, February 23, 2013

MY FIRST BIG TRY... PASS IT ON IF YOU BELIEVE

SO I was expected to go to college.. That was what it was.. I expected to go to college.  I was told it was the road you take when you graduate from the last road...  

Now here I stand .. last journey counting down, and I notice . there is no ROAD .. there is no path, no map, no directions.. I don't get it.. I thought you go to college, you get a great education, job and happy ever after. 


I stand here at a crossroads.. All I see is a giant dark forest with a million pathways to get in, but I have no clue what is in there, what I want from there if i do go in, what dangers lurk especially for those of us who are wondering around trying to figure out what we are doing there... only knowing we are "SUPPOSED TO BE THERE" ...  I mean seriously people, just blind faith, walk in and figure it out as I go.  They say no kid knows what they want, they just go, and maybe back in the  day before tuitions skyrocketed you had the luxury to end up at a school that once you figured out your true calling you discover you spent years at an institution that doesn't support that degree.  I mean what if I go like you all say to a Liberal Arts school, which seems to be the place most undecideds go, and i realize I want to be a marine biologist *OK NOT LIKELY ..but say thats the case, .. what you all also didn't tell me is if you make it thru this forest intact .. degree in hand... that one the job market is so unstable that "career'  because you have a degree thing is not so much.. and there is this mountain you now have to climb of tens of thousands in debt.. that will pay for this degree that most likely in todays world will have nothing to do with the job or career I will end up having.   

so .. I STUMBLE ON THIS MTV GAP YEAR

so  I SEND IN THIS  DLITE MTV IDEAL GAP YEAR CANDIDATE

 I AM THINKING . IF I HAVE ANY FANS OUT THERE .. TELL MTV.. SEND MY VIDEO WITH YOUR COMMENTS WHY I AM THE IDEAL GAP YEAR.. I WANT TO DO BIG THINGS,  I WANT TO HELP MY COMMUNITY AND WORK WITH MY BOYS.. I WANT TO CHASE MY DREAM.. WHAT COULD BE BETTER STORY THEN THE 2013 AMERICAN DREAM ...  

PASS THIS ON IF YOU BELIEVE IN ME ..HOW YOU CAME TO BE A FAN.. AND WHY I WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE.. FOR THE MTV GAP YEAR.. THANKS ..  DLITE 
..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwoeEXBzVsM&list=PLwNUgNCFxLFOup3N3iHEN4gSUdCVEy8H0

No comments:

Post a Comment